Sunday, September 23, 2007

Can you tell...

that school has begun? It has been over a month since my last post and that was just a photograph. Sorry! My goal has always been to keep this blog regularly updated because of all the people out there we don't get to see often. I hope you haven't forgotten about us because we haven't forgotten about you :-)

The Hoene's have been very busy this summer. We have done a little bit of remodeling of the house we are living in...trying to make it more like our home. That has been nice. It is still something I am trying to get used to...slowly. My hubby has been working so hard since going back on the route at Cintas. He loves it and is so much happier. I really didn't get much of a summer. My new job requires I work an extra 20 days so much of July was spent working on creating common assessments and preparing for New Teacher Induction. I really do enjoy what I do. It is such an important job to help teachers do the most important job in the world--teach!! I am grateful everyday that God has blessed both of us with careers we truly love and enjoy.

I am also thrilled to say that my hobby--photography--has taken off. I even entered some photos in the KY State Fair. I didn't win anything, but it was fun. I will post the pictures I entered. Thanks to my good friend and fellow photographer--the professional--Chrissy, for encouraging and helping me. I have been practicing and hope to continue taking pictures.

Chad and I have been attending Northeast Christian Church for about 4 years now and I have to say that I love attending this church. It is a bit of a drive since we moved to Taylorsville, but since they have a Sat. night service we kind of make it our date night. I am so happy to say that my sister and niece have been attending with us. God does answer prayer.

So...we are heading into fall and I am so glad! I love this time of year. The fall festivals, the change in the color of the leaves, the cool evenings and crisp mornings, football games, the list could go on and on. One thing I love about the fall is watching the world around me change. Not just the colors, but the people.

I anticipate and hope the fall brings wonderful happenings for the Hoene's and for your family.

~I hope you dance...

S~

No comments: