Sunday, February 10, 2008

A trip down memory lane...


All Smiles--December 31, 2007

All packed!



Smile "dad to be"
I found the pictures and video from our trip to South Bend to pick up our son...watching them tonight made me laugh and cry all at the same time. I have never uploaded video to the blog before, so we will see if this works. Also, you will see that I am a bit more skilled behind the digital (still) camera...video?...NOT so much. Especially the one of Logan getting his very first bath in the hospital nursery. It is a bit shaky, but as you can imagine, I was shaking like a leaf.
We are officially moved! Yes, not only did we adopt a beautiful baby, but we thought our lives needed a bit more drama and change, so we decided to buy and house, have it totally painted, and move all before I go back to work in March. One word...C-R-A-Z-Y!! Or as Savannah would say..."frazy".



Visitors!

Aunt's Tricia (Curtis and Lindsey) and Jennifer

Thank you to all of our family and friends for helping with our move. We are getting settled and loving being a bit closer to some family and friends. We miss the quiet of the farm (forgot about trains and early morning garbage pick-up) and of course the closeness of Gran and Papa Gene. I will post some of our pictures of Granny and Logan...we were thrilled to introduce them to each other.

Last weekend, our life group from church gave us a baby shower and it was amazing! We had a blast and Logan slept through the whole thing. But...I have pictures to share with him one day and I will share some with you on this post. Thanks group...we are so blessed!!

Yes, that is "sky" paper on the ceiling and walls...
Shower theme--"A Gift From Heaven"

Chillin with Uncle Matt


Mommy and Daddy are having tons of fun!!



Say Cheese, Aunt Dacia!


Well, the weekend is gone and it is late. The baby monitor is close by as I sit on the couch typing this post...the sound of my husband's snore blares and yet, Logan still sleeps...I too, soon will head off to bed for a night of sweet bliss (I hope). Sweet bliss = snoring husband, sleeping baby, 3 am feeding, sleeping in after 7 am feeding...


Until next time...i hope you dance!

Staci
Well...no video...I couldn't get it to work. Maybe I will try again tomorrow. It is WAY passed my bedtime!

No comments: