Sunday, March 18, 2007

More pictures of beautiful babies...


I am just so overwhelmed at the beauty and wonder children bring into the world. I have always known that I wanted to be a parent...a mommy...and I know in my heart that God has a plan for Chad and I to be just that...Parents! But in the meantime...being an aunt has been such a joy. I can't believe Savannah is a year old. It seems just like yesterday that Carrie was sitting on my living room floor sobbing..."I'm pregnant..." What a miracle Savannah truly is...she is so smart. She learns something new every day, every minute of every day. God is so good. How can anyone say there is no God? Babies are miracles...a miracle of life, the future, and hope. Below are some pictures of the recent additions to the Hoene family...aren't we blessed?!















Baby Dane Joseph..newest addition to the Hoene family. Can't you tell??

Congrats Misty and Todd!



Babies...aren't they sweet. Chad and I are so thankful for the beautiful children in our family.

Until next time...i hope you dance...

S~

No comments: