Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My how time flies...

when you are having FUN! It is so hard to believe that my beautiful niece is ONE! Yes, that's right! She turned ONE on Tuesday, March 6, 2007. Just one short year ago we were blessed with this beautiful little girl with the BIG name. Well, as you can see from some of these pictures, she has grown into quite the busy, amazing, and beautiful child! We had a small gathering last night (thanks to MiMi) to celebrate, but the BIG party is scheduled for this coming Saturaday!! I can't wait! As an aunt, I couldn't ask for more. She is truly an amazing child. So...I could go on and on, but I will spare you. Enjoy the pictures...and until next time...I hope you dance...



March 2006--a few weeks old--hello feet!








Happy Birthday Aunt Sissy!! Savannah pictured here with her favorite Aunt and Uncle in August of 2006. Isn't she cute!



What a happy baby! Savannah loves to laugh and giggle! She has so much to be happy about!


Pictures from her birthday celebration...

















Hello everyone! I am ONE!
What is this silly thing on my HEAD?

SMILE! Look at my teeth! I am such a BIG GIRL!

That's all for now...more to come from this weekend's OFFICIAL party!

No comments: