Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fun Family Times...


















It seems like all winter I have been locked up somewhere and now that the weather is nice, the sun is out and the breeze is blowing, the family get-togethers just keep happening! The first "outing" was for my husband's baptism at church. It was amazing and I am so proud of him. His mom and step-dad were also baptized. I forgot my camera and don't have any pictures, but there are some on my sister's blog at http://sunshinesavannahleigh.blogspot.com

The next get-together was on Mother's Day at Churchill Downs. This was our second year to celebrate Mother's Day at The Down's. This year was extra special and extra sad. Extra special because of my niece. I got to spend Mother's Day with her. It was so much fun. See some of the pictures...Extra sad because I miss my grandmother more than words can say. There are so many things I forgot to ask her about our family. There are so many days I just wish I could hold her hand because it always made me feel better. I miss her...

This past weekend was another fun family time! We celebrated the upcoming new addition to the Hoene family. Our new nephew, Brady. Thanks to Todd and Lori for opening their home to everyone in the Wright, Hoene, Black, Allen, Poole (I am sure I am leaving someone out) families. It was amazing! We had a lot of food and family bonding...corn hole, basketball, presents, did I say food?? Our family is growing and I am so excited about it. Brady will be here in July and that is already a full month for birthdays. Speaking of the Hoene's...we finally got to meet baby Dane Joseph. He is so beautiful and sweet. Misty, you are so lucky to be a mom and Chad and I are so proud of you.

So...is that what summer is all about? Fun Family Times? I hope so! Summer...here we come!
Until next time...I hope you dance...
S~

No comments: