Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's been a while...

*Thunder over Louisville*

Beautiful Fireworks...
What a handsome man...funny too!


I didn't even have a sore neck!


I don't look sunburned, but I was crispy under that sweatshirt!



Me and my shaaadow...


The Calypso



The sun came out after the storm...doesn't it always?

Easter at The Hard Rock Cafe...no bunnies there :-)

Lots of new condos and high rise hotels in the new and improved Panama City Beach!

We are smiling and the sun is out, but it was a bit chilly.
I love taking pictures of the sky...makes me think of Heaven.
I know...sorry! It seems like April came and went in the blink of an eye. We began April with a trip to the beach. The weather didn't really cooperate, but that didn't stop us from having a great time. Eventually the sun came out and the warm wind blew and of course, I got a sun burn. But, what would a vacation to the beach be without a little "crisp". My hubby, thought, managed to forgo the burn for a nice brown...so jealous! This year we stayed in a new condo complex and it was really nice. Panama City Beach has been around for a while so it needed some updating. If you haven't been in a while, well, you won't even recognize it!
What else have we done in April? Oh...my baby sister had a birthday and we celebrated at Tumbleweed on the River. It was really nice. I can't believe my baby sister is a mom and just turned 28. It seems like we were just kids waiting for the bus or sleeping on the floor on Christmas Eve trying to "hear" Santa come down the chimney :-) I am so blessed to have a sister. I can't imagine being an only child.
Then there was Thunder over Louisville. Chad and I spent some quality time together watching the airshow and fireworks. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed every moment of it. My husband knows me better than I know myself sometimes. God really does make some ONE especially for us, doesn't he?
All in all, April was a great month. I am so glad we took some pictures to look back and remember it. Enjoy...
Until next time...I hope you dance...
S~

No comments: