Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008 Everyone!



We hope everyone has a wonderful New Year...so much to be thankful for...I don't even know where to begin.
I looked back at last years post and remembered that Chad and I went to the Steelers vs. Bengals game in Cinci last New Year's Eve. What a fun day!
Well, as I sit here and try to ponder 2007, I am reminded of all the wonderful memories from this year. I also can't believe how fast it flew by. It seems like the years keep going by so fast...does that mean we are getting old? This year I will turn 35--YIKES!! It doesn't seem possible. My baby sister will turn 29 this year...DOUBLE YIKES! Not to mention her beautiful daughter, Savannah, will be 2. It is hard to believe she will be 2...where does the time go?
As wonderful as 2007 was, I can say that The Hoene's are ready for 2008. We are ready to be parents! And as I sit here and wonder what the future will hold, I know for certain that God is in control. As one of my friends reminded me--God had a plan all along. 2007 has been a year where we have had no choice but to rely on our Faith in God.
I have never been one to make resolutions, so for 2008, The Hoene's will continue to rely on God and His wonderful blessings...stay tuned and as always...I Hope You Dance!!
Staci and Chad

No comments: