Sunday, August 10, 2008

We are CRAWLING!!!

Yep! Can you believe it? Logan is just barely 7 months old and he is crawling!!!! Logan has been sitting up for about 2 months now, but Chad and I always had to actually sit him up. He couldn't figure out how to go from laying down to sitting up. Well, last Monday, he figured that out. Needless to say, I knew the crawling would be coming next BUT I never DREAMED it would happen so soon after.

Hopefully this video will post. It is a bit long and he doesn't actually crawl until the very end. In fact, he teases you a bit and then finally he crawls. We are so blessed and can't believe how fast he is growing and learning. We love him so very much!! Enjoy!


Yes, that is a Notre Dame onesie he is wearing. I remember when we purchased those in January right after he was born. I thought..."He will never grow into these??" Little did I know it would only take 7 months to get there...

S~

No comments: