Tuesday, January 30, 2007

No time for hobbies...

Can you believe this was taken in Shelby County on my way to school...I call it Simple Sunrise...


San Diego, California has so many beautiful places to photographs...or as one of my friends says..."make pictures".

but recently I have found myself loving photography more and more...Here are some pictures I have taken over the last few months. I feel a bit more comfortable photographing scenes and nature...people, not so much. That will be a goal for me. Anyhow, enjoy the photos...feel free to comment! All budding artists need constructive criticisms!















I love the first snow of the season...




This picture has been altered by Photoshop. I love Photoshop! It is great fun for budding photographers! Thanks to my cousin, Carrington, for being such a great subject!
Until next time...I hope you dance!

S~
Oh...I am going to try to start an online photo-album. I will let you know when it's up!

No comments: